Updated Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Friday, December 07, 2007

This just in: Universe takes pity on young writer


Well, It looks like the universe works in mysterious ways... about an hour and change after my last post I recieved this from Ms. Meek:

Hey Brandon,

Thanks for submitting your proposal for Savage Knights. It’s an interesting world you’ve created but does feel a bit more in Space territory than for a broad conventional audience. I have passed on your submission to the new head of development at Space – Fraser Robinson. Feel free to follow up with him.

Take care,
Kathleen

Sooo... Not General Audience material - I guess that makes sense. But Space. Space could be a good fit. Guess we'll have to see what comes of it.

Please excuse me while I breathe a short sigh of relief.

My gawd, I'm glad all's well that ends well and all... but damn if I wasn't getting close to starching my shorts.

Cheers,
Brandon

1 comment:

Beatriz Yuste said...

Hey Brandon,

Sorry to hear CTV passed on Savage Knights.

The good news is...you're now a writer!

Congrats,

xxBea