Updated Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Thursday, March 06, 2008

And down she goes... (67 days remaining...)

My PC bit the biscuit. It won't even boot now.

Needless to say that makes working from home a very interesting experience. I'm thinking of plugging my USB keyboard into my Wii and seeing about blogging from there for a while.

Blogging with my Wii... there's a joke in there somewhere.

Now if only it could run Final Draft...

My Battlestar script has yet to be finished - I was in the middle of working on it when it ground to a halt and never recovered. The reason this post, so far, is expletive-free is that I was actually smart enough to back it up onto my Flash drive. *go me!*

I'm still working on my letter of intent, hopefully THAT will actually get done today or tomorrow - I'd like to think that somehow I'm staying on point here.

Anyways, back to the grind. Much to do.

Cheers,
Brandon

No comments: