Updated Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Speaking of complex relationships...

Thanks to a very, very kind friend I've had the pleasure of getting to sit down and watch the movie "Let The Right One In".

All I can say is this: When ever you get the chance, go see this movie and tell others about it. You won't be disappointed. It's nothing like what you'll expect - and that's a good thing.



http://www.lettherightoneinmovie.com/

Of course I see this film just in time to hear the Americans are already hard at work at a remake.

Ugh.

Cheers,
Brandon

2 comments:

DMc said...

That movie was fucking insane. Oh baby.

Brandon Laraby said...

Wasn't it tho'?!

And the ending! Fuck man... just wrenched me right up.

Why can't we have more stuff like this?!? Call me spoiled but man... why can't we??

I want more!