Updated Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

We all celebrate in our own way

Happy St. Patty's day all!

Let's celebrate with a wee touch o' tha Irish


Hi there Jennifer Aniston! (wow, she looks so young!) Also: I loved this movie and another one called Critters when I was a kid.


Best Plot ever! (From IMDB): On his 1000th birthday, a mean Leprechaun gets to choose a bride by making her sneeze three times, then she's his. SOLD!


At a total rating of 4.3 this is the highest rated movie of the series. The original clocks in at respecta--... dece--... Uh, yeah, it got a 4.1.


There's a dude in here that I thought was Christian Bale at first. Also, a young Sly Stallone-ish look-alike. Oh, and Leprechaun learns how to be a giant. In Space.


Okay, can I just say I love how cheerful the narrator sounds? Trying to sell a gritty, dark gangsta horror flick? Get White-y McWhitensen to do the full-court press. Brilliant move on the Marketing team's part. Also: I hope Mr. Ice-T was well-compensated for his appearance.

So, yeah... You're welcome ;)

On the bright side: Man! Movie trailers have come a long, long way!

Oh, and just because you didn't ask for it:


Don't ask me why this is considered a Red Band-worthy trailer...

No comments: