Updated Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Today's The Day!

I've been up since 6:30, pouring over everything like crazy, looking for spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes, any and every little thing.

Technically tomorrow is the deadline, but I couldn't get tomorrow off work so today's the end of the road for me. I'll be live-twittering the day's events, handing out the raw feed of what promises to be a crazy day. You can follow me at @BCLaraby.

Around 3pm or so I'll be on the TTC and on my way up to the CFC to drop this baby off.

Just as long as it's on their desk by 5pm.

Gotta head to the printers, then to the bank... Doesn't seem like a lot, but I learned last year that going to the printer on its own can be... stressful.

Fingers crossed! Gonna be a busy day.

Wish me luck!

Cheers,
Brandon

No comments: