Updated Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Well, I guess that makes things interesting...

Just found out I didn't get into the CFC this year.

Not even an interview this time.

I'm not entirely sure why -- I know I submitted two scripts that were far stronger than last year's works. I pushed myself all year to improve my craft and my understanding of the industry -- busted my hump to put all that I'd learned into my stories and continued my ongoing efforts to be a positive (though, granted, sometimes naive) voice for writers and the industry that I care about.

Guess that didn't really matter in the end -- I somehow managed to move backward after it was all said and done.

Right then, time to move forward.

Looks like I'm doing this the infinitely harder way now.

Cheers all,
Brandon

No comments: