Updated Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Wedding Blitz

My life has become all about the wedding these days.

Nothing before, nothing after - just, The Wedding.

We're still locking down the MC. Still figuring out the cake. Still figuring out the honeymoon. Really, it's all in a state of flux right now... and time is, yeah.

It's not slowing down.

August 29th is the big day and daaamn, it's comin' hard and fast over the horizon.

On Friday I cleared out my room, everything that I own (and could take with me) packed into various boxes and bags and placed into the back of my dad's minivan.

My fiancée and I are officially roommates now. We're trying to figure out where everything goes, who's stuff trumps who's (note: hers trumps mine...) and how this is all going to work long term. It's a work in progress.

In other news, any semblance of me being a 'writer' these days has taken a long walk off a short pier - as well as pretty much most of my interaction with Ink Canada lately. Hopefully Karen's not too peeved - trying to juggle everything (including my 9-5 job) is getting slippery as all hell. I'm still trying to help where I can but I'm having a hard time keeping my mind on a single track for more than 5 mins at a time these days.

Distracted. Yes, definitely distracted.

But not giving up. I'm distracted but with good intentions.

And don't even get me started on keeping up with the CRTC... ugh. That one's driving me up the wall 'cause I've been trying to keep that bit under my thumb and it keeps scurrying away from me.

Anyways, enough whining.

Rich Baldwin's got a great new interview with Jill Golick up on Ink Canada - if you're interested in getting something up and running online, New Media or otherwise, this is probably something right up your alley. Take a gander.

Cheers,
Brandon

No comments: