Updated Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

White Wine In The Sun

Though my religious Christian days are long behind me, I have to admit I've still got a soft spot for the spirit that drives the Christmas holiday season (Blah, blah, commercialization, etc. notwithstanding).

So, while I know that Christ was most likely born in the summer (if you agree that he existed at all) and the day is largely co-opted to overwrite other, more pagan rituals... well, heck... it's a great excuse to get together with the people who actually matter in your life.

Be that family, friends or whatever.

Christian or not I'd like to think that Christ -- a wise man who preached tolerance, love and forgiveness -- would be down with Humans in general getting together in some semblance of that spirit.

And so, with that in mind, I share with you one of my new favourite non-religious Christmas songs.



Cheers to you all and may you find an excuse to be deliriously happy this holiday season.

Brandon

No comments: