Updated Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Flirting With Change

I've been thinking about changing things up around here, bit by bit, for a while now.

And I think one of the simplest changes is that I'm going to start posting some of my work here in downloadable form.

It'll be stuff that I'm proud of, stuff that only a very few have ever read. Most of it'll be of the older persuasion, but I figure, hey -- why not?

Maybe I'll throw up a current spec or two as well.

I figure it's time to clear out the cobwebs of my old storage so I can make room for some new content.

Might even throw up some of my earlier stuff, from when I was still figuring this whole thing out. It's not all that pretty, but it's a view to some very rough beginnings -- ahh, the joys of screenwriting in Word.

Anyways, it's just a small update for right now... possibly bigger things to come in the future.

Cheers!
Brandon

No comments: