Updated Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Thursday, January 21, 2010

If you're looking to kill some time

The wonderful thing about this industry is that overwhelming sense of 'hurry up and wait'.

Being someone who's never been known as 'patient', yeah, it's always a rough thing for me.

What? You mean the world doesn't move at my pace? Things take time?

Oh.

So, yeah, it's one of my ongoing battles.

I'd like to think I'm getting better...

Anyways, while we wait, here's some fun distractions:

A list of the best flash games of the last decade.

I don't agree with every winner, but every single one of them is fun and addictive to play. Also: fantastic for killing inordinate amounts of time.

Which, yeah, isn't always a good thing.

So... uh... use sparingly.

Cheers!
Brandon

No comments: