Updated Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Today...

... was a GOOD day.

Very good, in fact.

No news to report just yet. Nothing confirm-able or anything like that.

Not yet.

But it's good.

I'm smiling.

So... yeah...

More to come.

In other news:

My good friend Elize has quite a big project on her hands. I've been following her journey here and I gotta say, my hat is entirely off to her.

6 Countries. 2000 Kilometers. 1 Month... by bike. All to raise awareness for microfinancing and help end world poverty.

Now, ending world poverty... not an easy task. True enough.

But I gotta give credit where credit's due.

If you're gonna do it, might as well swing for the fences.

Good for her (and people in the developing world).



She wants to raise $1 per Kilometer -- a total of $2000, if this is something you think you can get behind you can donate to the cause here.

I think it's absolutely brilliant and I wish her all the best.

And here I thought biking from Toronto to Niagara Falls was hard...

Man...

My best advice, Elize?

Cushioned bike shorts.

Oh yes.

Cheers!
Brandon

2 comments:

Elize Morgan said...

Thanks so much Brandon!

And best of luck for whatever is happening!

Elize Morgan said...

Thanks so much Brandon!

And best of luck for whatever is happening!