Updated Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ch-Ch-Chaaaaanges

So, yes, I've decided to update the ol' blog.

Not that I don't like my old layout anymore... but it's just a tad... blue.

And I'm not really feeling blue anymore.

Anyways, I figured I'd try something new, give this place a face-lift as we move forward into some cool new territory.

I'm not entirely sure what that territory is just yet but I've got some cool ideas that I'm going to try experimenting with.

And I think that's what this next little phase of mine is going to be about:

Experimenting.

No, not like that (dirty, dirty minds).

And no, it's not really about "getting back to my roots" or anything -- 'cause, really, my roots are still growing... but lately a part of me has been wondering just where these roots are and how deep they go.

So, yes, while it may look like I'm straying from the path a tad over the next little while, it'll all be in good fun... and maybe, if it's your kinda thing, you'll join me for the ride.

I still love TV, still want to write and still aim to break in... but here, online, I'm going to try flexing some different writer-ly muscles.

Try something different.

Think of it something like a writer's digital road-trip.

An alpha-numeric walk-about (sans peyote).

No, I've got no idea where I'm going... but I'm off and I'll figure it out along the way.

Cheers!
Brandon

No comments: