Updated Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Top 10 College Lessons from 'Community'

Now, I know I haven't been to college in a fair bit 'o time but I gotta say, my college experience(s) were nothing like those in the series "Community".

(There was significantly less Chevy Chase and far more weight gain -- damn you, cheap, easily accessible and high-calorie food stuffs!!)

That being said, I recently got pointed in the direction of a little Top 10 list that purports to show you how "Community" can prepare you for real college life.

Truth be told, I'm not entirely sure how true that is -- I mean, that's sort of like watching M*A*S*H to prepare you for Med School (though, I think in that case it might be plausible...?) but hey, I'll leave that to those readers currently (or hoping to) attending college this September.

Anyways, pop on over and give'r a gander -- note, it's incredibly spoiler-riffic for those who've yet to watch the series.

For those who want some less spoiler-riffic fare, may I humbly submit this clip of a dolphin:



Cheers,
Brandon

No comments: