Updated Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Vaycay Time!


Well folks, this'll be my last post for a week or so as my wife and I head down to San Francisco for a bit of R&R.

Once I get back though, there's going to be a whole whack of cool stuff coming your way -- I promise.

In the mean time, if you have any advice for a first-time San Francisco visitor I'd be much obliged.

In the mean time, I'm going to share with you a treatment I put together for a Canadian Horror film I've been wanting to do for a while now.

It's called "'Til Death" and the one-line is:

"A shotgun wedding falls on the day of the zombie apocalypse".

It's up over on the sidebar there - take a read and let me know if it's something you'd like to see in a theatre near you!

Cheers!
Brandon

No comments: