Updated Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Monday, August 09, 2010

Coming down the Pipe


Hey all!

I'm back from good ol' San Fran and hard at work on a cool little experiment that I'll be revealing more on over this next week.

No, I'm not entirely sure how this is going to play out -- and I may fall squarely on my face here, but by all means, please keep coming back 'cause I'm just about ready to pull back the curtain on this thing... hopefully it'll be something interesting to you, maybe even something that you'll dig.

(Yeah, I'm already feeling the nerves on this one).

The funny bit about things like this is that I'm never quite sure how much drum roll to give it. Do I do the long setup and 'ta-daaa!' or the slow, demure, quiet launch?

Inevitably, I tend to go big.

Of course, since I'm still waiting for some of the pieces to fall into place this could get very ugly very fast... but hey, who doesn't need more drama in their life? Right??

In other news, we (as in my fellow Inkies) are having a bit of a writer-ly get-together this Wednesday night here in Toronto.

If you're in the area and would like to pop on by, meet some fellow writers and have a drink or two, by all means, come join us!

Cheers!
Brandon

No comments: