Updated Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cool Stuff Preview: Ruby Skye, P.I.

You're going to be hearing more about this from me over the next little while (including a set visit in the near-ish future) but I wanted to pop on by and share with you a really cool opportunity for my fellow writers and web-folk.

If you'd like to get a taste of what it's like to get a real-deal professional Canadian webseries up and off the ground, super-cool folks (and friends) Karen Walton (@inkcanada) and WGC prez Jill Golick (@Jill380) are holding their production meetings online and interactive on Twitter every Tuesday and Thursday from 4pm 'till 5:30pm EST under the moniker @rubyskyepi.

You can pop on by and ask them questions about how they're doing what they're doing and witness the birth of a professional web series.

Pretty darn cool if you ask me.

Cheers!
Brandon

No comments: