Updated Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

On Set With Ruby Skye


So I got to take a bit of a break from writing for a while yesterday to go out and visit the set where they're currently filming the upcoming Canadian web series 'Ruby Skye PI: The Spam Scam' -- graciously hosted by Jill Golick.

As she took me around the bustling set -- located in The Dragon Academy, where the protagonist, Ms. Skye, goes to school -- one thing became immediately clear: This was going to be a big deal. Walking from room to room, watching as dozens of crew members worked away to make this show happen.

When I made it onto the set proper, I was told that they'd been block shooting for the last 6 days or so and as I came in they were shooting a rather important plot reveal (which I'm not allowed to get into). And though everyone was hard at work I have to say that everyone I met was incredibly open and friendly as I poked my way around, snapping photos of everything I could.

Since my visit, I've heard a rumour that I'll be getting a sneak peek at the trailer for this series near the end of the week so I'll have a bit on that if that happens.

Anyways, without further ado, here are some pics from my set visit! Take a look and keep your eyes peeled for more info.

Cheers,
Brandon

No comments: