Updated Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Trivia Tuesday!

Hey Folks,

Before we begin here, my good friend (and fellow Inkie) Stephanie Law mentioned to me that it might be a good idea to offer people a 'subscription' to my eNovel, rather than just downloading each Episode separately.

Is this something that might be more attractive?

How about for $6.99 you can sign up for the whole shebang (8 Episodes) and every week you'll have that new Episode emailed to you at least 1 hour before the file goes live for sale here on my blog?

What do you think? Is there any interest in something like this? Please let me know in the comments!

Anyway, I've got a Daily for Chapter Seven coming up in about an hour but before we go there I've got a little trivia quiz for you.

The first person to correctly answer all 3 internet/current event-themed questions correctly wins a free copy of Episode #1.

Not too shabby, eh?

Just reply in the comments section and I'll email the winner a PDF or Epub copy of the 1st Episode (your choice).

Note: Please make sure that if you're not comfortable posting your email addy in the comments that there's some way for me to directly contact you (on your Blogger profile, preferably) so that so that I can send it to you.

TRIVIA TUESDAY:

1. What is the new Data Density World Record?

2. Which musician recently had their Twitter account hacked, announcing that “All upcoming dates are officially cancelled. Please contact your place of purchase for any refunds.”

3. What's the name of the armless piano player in the recent viral video from China's Got Talent? (Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfc68gy_HIg)

Cheers!
Brandon

No comments: