Updated Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Monday, September 06, 2010

404 Labour Day Sale!

Hey all!

So, since I'm officially now halfway through my novel, I thought I'd offer a bit of a nice jumping on point for those of you waiting in the wings.

Yes, I know a few of you have mentioned that you wanted to just wait around until the whole thing was done, and hey, that's cool. But if you're interested in getting involved with the 'interactive' part of the process now's a great time to hop on board 'cause now we're really getting into the good stuff.

Anyways, since 'Labour Day' is all about 'not labouring' - and I'm sure a few of you are looking for something to read whilst you lounge on your Muskoka chairs and beach towels - I've got just the thing for you.

Now you can pick up the first half of my novel '404' for the relaxing, one-day price of $1.99 CAD.

In case you were wondering, here's the premise:

---
In 2013, two years after the US Government threw 'the Switch', killing the country's internet connection and plunging the nation into a digital dark age, Marco Temura - a recovering net addict and newbie TV journalist - will uncover the truth behind the cyber attack that crippled the nation.
---

And just in case you think the concept is all sorts of crazy, this 'Internet Kill Switch' has actually been proposed by Senators in the American government. (Other interesting articles here and here)

You can buy '404: The Story So Far' for $1.99 CAD right here!



Cheers!
Brandon

No comments: