Updated Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Trivia Thursday!

Hey folks!

First off, an apology on my part! I thought I'd set this to automatically post at 12 noon, apparently it got saved as a draft instead.

If you came here at noon and there was nothing here for you, let me know and I'll see that you get a little something for your trouble.

Anyways, without further ado: here we go!

The rules are simple: be the first person to correctly answer 3 questions science/tech-based in the comments below, win a free copy of '404: The Story So Far'!

Pretty cool, no?

#1: The founder of which company recently went on record and called Apple 'a mutant virus' for which PC makers will find a 'cure' in the long term?

#2: What Vitamin has just been called 'a revolutionary new weapon in the fight against Alzheimer's Disease?

#3: Which young pop star's fan base activity currently takes up 3% of Twitter's entire infrastructure?

Good Luck!
Brandon

No comments: