Updated Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Monday, November 08, 2010

Hart Hanson Tonight!

So tonight at 6:30pm at the Varsity Theatre, I'm going to be checking out 'An Evening with Hart Hanson, creator of Bones', one of a series of ongoing shindigs in the CFC's TEST PATTERN series.

Side Note: 'Creator Of Bones' is the coolest Barbarian name ever

Side Side Note: ^ My new character's name when Diablo 3 comes out.

Right. Moving on.

If you're going out there tonight, might be useful to take a look at the Transcript from an earlier (February) appearance at the "Future Of Story" conference in Edmonton.

There's some brilliant stuff in there and I'm re-reading it now to make sure I don't ask any silly questions -- or better yet, make sure I ask some good ones.

More to come tomorrow!

Cheers,
Brandon

No comments: