Updated Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Friday, November 05, 2010

Surprise!

Well folks, this has been probably the hardest secret I've ever had to keep in my life.

The moment I found out we were going to have a baby... well, yeah, my wife practically had to hold me down. I wanted to shout it to the world.

But she -- being, truly, the better half -- made a lot of sense. There were tests and doctor's visits and all sorts of things that needed to be figured out first. So, until everything was ship-shape she asked me to keep it on the downlow. Needless to say, I think I've got a permanent set of grooves bitten into my tongue.

On the bright side, now that we're officially in our 3rd trimester, I've been given the green light to yell from the mountain tops. Okay, well, my blog. And so here I go ;)

I'm gonna be a dad!! :D

How cool is that??

Cheers!
Brandon

1 comment:

ForensicMama said...

Congratulations! Babies are awesome. :)