Updated Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Monday, November 15, 2010

Well Hello There!

Okay, so my write-up isn't quite done yet -- I'd been pushing to get the writeup done and up today from Mr. Hart Hanson's recent visit but it's taken me a bit longer than expected to go through the notes and get it into sharing form (trying to keep it interesting).

On the bright side, things are going alright on the writing angle -- I'll be in the writing room tomorrow night with my good buddy Peter and some friends to begin breaking down our web series. Some crazy stuff coming down the pipe, hopefully I'll be able to spill more about it soon!

Until then, hopefully you've been keeping up with your Ruby Skye! Episode 7: Stalled was just recently released and things are starting to get pretty hairy for our heroine.

Check it out (or get caught up) here.

Cheers!
Brandon

No comments: