Updated Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Yay! Good Stuff!

So, I've been working away like a crazy person trying to make sure that my novel is finito and ready for the world. It looks like, should everything pan out okay with the timing, it'll be going live this Friday!

Consider my fingers to be firmly crossed.

The downside is that due to the Christmas rush and shipping during the holidays being what it is, the actual 'physical' version of my book won't go on sale until early January.

However, the electronic version will be up and available in several different formats, so hopefully you'll be able to find a version that works on your favourite ebook reader.

All that said and done, I'm incredibly nervous and excited to share this with you -- the very thought that I might try to write a novel was hard enough, but after seeing this:



Yeah, it gave me some pause. It's all in good fun, to be sure, but God help me if I ever sound like that guy. (Oh, I hope I don't :P)

Anyways, yes, I've been running on 5 hours or so worth of sleep, getting up at 6am, writing for as long as I can for quite a while now... trying to make sure this thing is as good as I can make it.

Guess we shall soon see if all this work has paid off!

Cheers,
Brandon

No comments: