Updated Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hi There

So, it turns out that I'm a bit of a bad host -- I just up and disappeared for a while there (about a month or so) without a word or a smile.

As it turns out, we ended up having the baby a touch early (a couple weeks) and things have been suitably busy ever since (I'm just starting to come up for air now). On the bright side, little Aaron is happy and (as far as I know) healthy (though the first week was a touch sketchy... lots of trips back and forth to the hospital).

Thanks to those of you who've emailed in, I know I've been horrible about emailing back in the last while but I'll respond in kind soon.

That said, I'm hoping to reclaim a touch of normalcy and so, with a bit of luck, I'd like to get back on a regular blogging schedule once again -- I think for the time being I'm going to be aiming for a Monday/Wednesday/Friday approach starting up in March and we'll see how that goes. There's been a metric shit-ton of stuff going on and I'm completely at a loss to grok any of it for the moment. (Holy Crap, Egypt had a freaking Democratic revolution!! Also, on a Canadian slant: Bill C-32 is back and meaner than ever.)

I'll be getting to that soon enough. But yeah, for now, baby steps.

Anyways, still alive over here, all is well for the moment. More to come.

Cheers!
Brandon

No comments: