Updated Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Thursday, April 28, 2011

I Was Going To Post Something Else

Instead I want to share what I learned today thanks to the Internet:

Fight of the Century: Keynes vs. Hayek Round Two


Understanding The Fight To Understand Dark Matter

Dark Matters from PHD Comics on Vimeo.



I know there's that old chestnut out there about how there's no way to make money off of web content.

And maybe that's true.

But some people certainly seem to have it figured out.

You see, it's interesting, niche stuff like the above videos, ones that take concepts that most of us think we'd never, ever understand -- that are still are incredibly interesting -- and makes them digestible in 5-10 mins or less for the average viewer... There's real value in that.

I know because I've now given both of these projects a small cash donation. It's brilliant stuff and I want to see more.

Also, if you're like me and you're into this kind of niche 'edutainment' (ugh, loaded word) stuff, make sure to check out RSA Animations on the web, another organization I fully, fully support in their efforts.

Enjoy, and Cheers!
Brandon

No comments: