Updated Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tonight's The Night!

Well folks, if you ever wanted to be in a room with me and hear my writing read aloud in front of an audience (hi mom!) tonight's the night!

Lift Out Loud has put together what promises to be a fantastic reading of my spec TV pilot 'Pipeline'. It's a one-hour Drama that, hopefully, one day you'll get to see on your TV screens.

As an added, extra, awesome bonus, the moderator tonight is Chris Sheasgreen (of Less Than Kind fame).

I was lucky enough to meet him on Monday night, at the WGC awards -- where he won an award for his script "Coming Home" -- and found him to be an absolutely top-notch guy.

So come one, come all, come on out to XPACE (58 Ossington Ave) at 7:30pm and enjoy the night with me.

$5 at the door, includes a pizza dinner... mmm piiiiiizza!


View Larger Map
Can't wait to see you there!

Cheers,
Brandon

No comments: