Updated Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Friday, September 30, 2011

Wrapping it up

Tomorrow night's the big finale; when Mr. Moffat finally lays his cards on the table.

If you've been following the season then you know that there's quite a few threads floating around in the air. Most important of which is the supposed 'death' of the Doctor. The death where we saw him die.

The death where they've gone on record as saying 'this is a fixed point in time, this event MUST happen'.

Yeah, that's quite a corner to paint yourself into.

Quite a thing to try and come back from.

(Spoilerrific catch-up video below for Series 6)


But if we know anything about the Doctor (and the laws of running a successful TV series) then we know that he'll find a way to sneak his way out of that one.

All-in-all I've been quite a fan of this season, there haven't been a ton of episodes that've left me panting in my seat... but it's been a solid ride with some great reveals.

And this finale looks to be a real doozy -- I can't wait to see how it ends!

In other news, unfortunately, I haven't yet finished my breakdown for 6x12, hopefully this weekend I'll be able to get that all sorted.

In other, other news that Web Series I've been working on has a Director attached, just looking to track down a Producer. We're currently on our 2nd round of rewrites and, man, are the scripts really starting to shine. Seriously, if we can pull this off, it's gonna be awesome.

And, finally, it looks like I'll be getting to sit down with Mr. Sheasgreen again soon (hopefully this coming week) to tackle my pitch bible for Pipeline.

Progress is slow these days, especially with so much in the works and, well, a baby... but it's still progress, things are still happening.

I'll take it.

Anyways, more to come soon!

Cheers,
Brandon

No comments: