Updated Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Side Quest

These last few days I've been working on some other projects that have been needing attention.

My web series, tentatively titled 'Undy1ng' (which, yes, will probably end up needing a new title), has hit it's stride in an impressive way. Our new Director has come out swinging with a wicked, wicked set of notes that've made us all go 'wow'. Needless to say, we're knee-deep in re-writing and making it a stronger, faster, leaner, meaner machine. So far it's coming along quite well, we're about half-done our re-write, so, with a bit of luck, that'll be moving forward in the near-ish future.

In other news, I've been hard at work on nailing the pitch bible for 'Pipeline' -- I've got some great advance notes from Chris and they've been pushing me to dig deeper, answer some questions that I didn't even realize that I'd missed. (Ahh, the joys of an external perspective!)

Other than that, I've been utterly enthralled by what's been going on in the news... just devouring every little tidbit I can about our (as in the World's) financial crisis. I'm not entirely sure just yet how the heck I'm gonna pull this off, but I've gotten a couple really strong ideas for stories. One might be a film, one is (at the very least) a mini-series. I've been jotting some notes down as they come to me, but I'm pretty psyched. Maybe it's something worth exploring once I get Pipeline locked down.

Until then, all I can do is write as much as I can and save it with all the other cool ideas I've gotten over the last while. (Ugh, all the ideas in the world right now, no time to follow up on most of them...)

Anyways, more scriptwriting stuff to come this Friday.

Until then,

Cheers!
Brandon

No comments: