Updated Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Friday, December 16, 2011

Yo Ho Ho

Okay, so I may or may not have had a few too many at the company Christmas party. Possibly imbibed a fraction more alcohol than my can be adequately processed by my liver in a timely manner.

On the bright side: I rediscovered my love/hate relationship with J├Ągermeister

(Full Disclosure: I had to Google J├Ągermeister and copy/paste the word because I forgot how to make an umlaut... It's been a long night).

Incidentally, no, I have not drank much of the stuff for, well, quite a few years.

Anyways, needless to say I'm not in much shape to blog tonight, mostly because my typing has slowed to a crawl as my perfectionist side comes out in full force.

That and it's really hard to focus right now.

Anyways, for now, I'm going to leave things as they are but wish all of you who are about to celebrate this coming Yuletide season a very merry Christmas.

For now, good night one and all. More to come.

Cheers!
Brandon

Oh! Quick update - Got some notes back on my Pipeline pitch bible (as read by unbiased strangers). They are good notes! I'm meeting with Chris on Monday night to go over them in detail and... yeah. Good news!

No comments: